- Patricia Blázquez Benito
- Luis Antonio Corchete Sánchez
- Cristina de Ramón Sánchez
- María Victoria Mateos Manteca
- Dalia Quwaider
- Elizabeta de los Ángeles Rojas Ricardo
- Vanesa Gutiérrez Moreta
- Isabel María Isidro Hernández
- Sara Marcos Corrales
- Cathaysa Mesa Álvarez
- Virginia Molpeceres Sanz
- Pilar Amalia Paz Rodríguez
- Laura San Segundo Payo
- Ignacio Jesús Cardona Benavides
- Aida López Guerrero
- Manuel Delgado Criado
- Yolanda Dosantos Vara
- Irene Real Ibáñez
Support staff associates:
- Identify factors that condition the malignant transformation of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance and quiescent myeloma in active myeloma.
- Reveal within the phenotypic and functional heterogeneity of the tumour cell of multiple myeloma prognostic markers associated with a short survival time, in order to design effective therapeutic strategies adapted to the patient -personalised medicine.
- Observe the phenotypic characterization of the tumour cell of highly resistant multiple myeloma, persisting after treatment in small groups (minimal residual disease) and responsible for the patients' relapse -myeloma stem cells.
- Identify the mechanisms responsible for drug-resistance in myeloma tumour cells, persisting after treatment.
- Evaluate potential therapeutic targets based on the study of the pathogenesis of the disease and research into drug combinations aimed towards these mechanisms that result in a synergistic antitumour effect.