All the centres that comprise IBSAL are represented in the Board of Directors by the following members:
- Mra Verónica Casado Vicente, Regional Minister of Health for Castilla y León.
- Mr Ricardo Rivero Ortega, Chancellor of the University of Salamanca (USAL).
- Mra Rosa Menéndez López, President of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC).
- D Manuel Mitadiel Martínez, Regional Director of Public Health for Castilla y León.
- Mra María del Rocío Lucas Navas, Regional Minister of Education for Castilla y León.
- Dra Susana Alemany de la Peña, Coordinator for the CSIC Biology and Biomedicine Area.
- Dr Rafael Sánchez Herrero, Director for Research, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Dra. Susana Pérez Santos, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Research and Knowledge Transfer (USAL).
- Dra Manuela Plaza Nieto, Public Health Councillor for Salamanca.
- Dr. Luis Ángel González Fernández, Chief Executive of the University Hospital of Salamanca (HUS).
- Dr José Carlos Gómez Sánchez, Medical Director of the University Hospital of Salamanca (HUS).
- Dr Juan Jesús Cruz Hernández, Delegate for IBSAL Researchers.
- Dr Rogelio González Sarmiento, Chief Executive of IBSAL.
- Dr Alberto Caballero García, Director of the Managing Body (non-voting member).
- Mr Valentín Pozo Godoy, Senior Technician for the Regional Ministry of Health.