All the centres that comprise IBSAL are represented in the Board of Directors by the following members:
- Mr Alejandro Vázquez Ramos, Regional Minister of Health for Castilla y León.
- Mr Ricardo Rivero Ortega, Chancellor of the University of Salamanca (USAL).
- Mrs Eloisa del Pino Matute, President of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC).
- Mrs María Jesús Violeta Martínez Pindado, Regional Director of Public Health for Castilla y León.
- Mrs María del Rocío Lucas Navas, Regional Minister of Education for Castilla y León.
- Mrs Dolores González Pacanowska, Coordinator for the CSIC Global Life Area.
- Mrs Sonia Martín Pérez, Director of Health, Research and Innovation
- Mr José Miguel Mateos Roco, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Research and Knowledge Transfer (USAL).
- Mrs Manuela Plaza Nieto, Public Health Councillor for Salamanca.
- Mr Luis Ángel González Fernández, Chief Executive of the University Hospital of Salamanca (HUS).
- Mr Álvaro Otero Rodríguez, Medical Director of the University Hospital of Salamanca (HUS).
- Mr Pedro Luis Sánchez Fernández, Delegate for IBSAL Researchers.
- Mr Luis García Ortiz, Chief Executive of IBSAL.
- Mr Alberto Caballero García, Director of the Managing Body (non-voting member).
- Mr Pedro Ángel Redondo Cardeña, Senior Technician for the Regional Ministry of Health.