- José María Bastida Bermejo
- Pablo Berrocal Navarro
- Ana Dávila Hidalgo
- Lorena Díaz Ajenjo
- Cristina Fernández Infante
- María Ángeles Fidalgo Fernández
- María del Carmen Guerrero Arroyo
- Luis Hernández Caro
- Mª del Rocío Jiménez Carabias
- Alba Morán Vaquero
- Antonio Rodríguez Blázquez
- Luis Mario Vaquero Roncero
- Oscar Herranz Varea
- Raquel Hernández Gutierrez
- Thrombosis and cancer. Management of thromboembolism in oncohaematology. Risk factors and predictors of thrombosis recurrence. Catheter-related thrombosis.
- Vascular-arterial risk in pulmonary thromboembolism. Search for links between arterial and venous thrombosis.
- Perioperative management of antithrombotic drugs. Optimal use of antithrombotic drugs in the perioperative period. Predictors of haemorrhagic and thrombotic risk in surgery.
- Role of the C3G platelet protein in angiogenesis and metastasis development. Aggregation function of this platelet protein and its role in arterial thrombosis.
- Clinical evaluation of immune thrombocytopenia and its treatment, focusing on thrombopoietin analogues.
- Molecular characterization of hereditary haemorrhagic diathesis. Improvement of the diagnosis of primary and secondary haemostasis and identification of new candidate genes. Application of massive sequencing.