- María del Mar Abad Hernández
- Adrián Blanco Gómez
- Roberto Corchado Cobos
- Julie Milena Galvis Jiménez
- Natalia García Sancha
- Aurora Gómez Vecino
- Identify the genetic, molecular, and cellular determinants of the different evolution of different stages of breast cancer.
- Study the molecular and cellular factors that determine a different response to the breast cancer treatment.
- Identify the metabolic determinants that correlate with the different evolution and response to the cancer treatment.
- Validate therapeutic and chemopreventative targets in breast and lung cancer.
- Study the role of biomarkers for prognostic purposes in skin cancer.