- Jesús María Gonçalves Estella
- María González-Tablas Pimenta
- Antonio David Miranda Zambrano
- Álvaro Otero Rodríguez
- Daniel Pascual Argente
- Laura Ruiz Martín
- Pablo Sousa Casasnovas
- Teresa Barcia Saborido
- Juana Ciudad Pizarro
- Search for tumour cells in solid and haematological tumours: analysis of different cell types and populations.
- Study the genetic alterations of each tumour to define how and when these alterations appear and establish uniform and objective criteria to classify tumours by evaluating the prognostic impact of the genetic alterations.
- Analyse the genetic expression and number of DNA copies: correlation and implication in the tumour's development and progression.
- Carry out ultra sequencing studies of tumour candidate genes.
- Analysis of the clinical and biological association with the genetic features discovered, with special interest in tumour histopathology and their evolution.