- María Elena García Sánchez
- Tomás Rodríguez Bravo
- Santos Sánchez Aparicio
- Analysis of free fetal DNA present in maternal peripheral blood through mass-sequencing techniques.
- Standardisation of the quantitative fluorescent PCR technique for the study of chromosome alterations in amniotic fluid.
- Use of co2 laser when treating VAIN.
- Evaluation of the use of ulipristal acetate in the treatment of uterine myomas.
- Protease inhibitor LOPINAVIR, used in HIV treatments, sold as KALETRA, is effective in vitro against HPV. Several studies prove it.
I propose a clinical study using vaginal suppositories of this drug to analyse it's efficacy on HPV female carriers.
- Analysis of the genetic expression in the placenta of pregnant women with preeclampsia.