- José Luis Cedillo Mireles
- Álvaro Fernández Cabrera
- Rachid Taouil Hammouti
- Inmaculada Serramito Gómez
- Raquel Villamuera del Sordo
- Understanding the molecular mechanisms in autophagy signal transduction by ATG16L1 and their possible role in Chron’s disease.
- Study of the physiological role of a new protein motif identified in the transmembrane molecule TMEM59 and its relationship with autophagy, innate immunity against infectious agents and inflammation.
- Role of autophagy induced by members of the Bcl2 family in apoptosis.
- Identification of apoptotic mechanisms in the liberation of cytochrome c from the mitochondria in absence of the conventional Bak/Bax-dependent pathway.
- Functional characterization of a collection of molecules capable of inducing atypical cell death.